Reproductive Healthcare Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Presidential Women’s Center in West Palm Beach, Florida is looking for an experienced Reproductive Healthcare Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join our dedicated team of patient-centered staff.
The candidate: Our dream candidate has a strong commitment to patient care as well as reproductive choice. They will be motivated, caring, and dedicated team player. We believe firmly that our relationships with patients have the ability to inform our work and improve our services. We are looking for candidates with experience in reproductive health care or a related field, direct patient contact is a plus. The ideal candidate is seeking a long-term commitment where they take pride and ownership in their work and take the center to the next level, improving and enhancing our ability to communicate our mission and standard of care. This candidate will be able to apply strategic thinking to a project while also focusing on the details of implementation.
Our history and philosophy: Presidential Women’s Center has been providing reproductive health care services for women in West Palm Beach, Florida for over 40 years. We are proud to be a Center with national recognition for our high standard of patient care and excellence. Our philosophy is to respect all women’s choices and tailor our care to meet each individual’s unique needs. We use a team-oriented approach with a staff that is warm, kind, compassionate and professional.
Our services: We specialize in outpatient abortion services through 24 weeks. We offer our patients both surgical and non-surgical abortions. We also provide GYN services, outpatient sterilizations for women, HIV testing and pregnancy options counseling.
Our team: Supporting our staff and encouraging growth is a key component of our philosophy. Staff satisfaction is reflected in the fact that most of our team has been with us over ten years. Some even 20+ years! We are a Center with high standards and are ready to welcome the right person to be a leader on our team.
The Position: The Marketing and Communications Coordinator is in charge of both traditional and digital marketing communications and will work with our Founder and the Center Director, to ensure that our public relations work represents our high standards of patient care.
- Build long-term and short-term Communications and Marketing plans with prioritized goals.
- Maintain a high-level understanding of Marketing and Communications initiatives and be accountable for timely completion of tasks.
- Facilitate annual planning processes with the Management Team.
- Directly accountable to Center’s Founder
- Be responsible for implementing and managing marketing activities
- Create new strategies and promotions to represent our center well to potential patients.
- Create reports to track marketing initiatives.
- Serve as a collaborative liaison with other staff to facilitate a cohesive communications and marketing strategy.
- Manage projects relating to search engine optimization, and website. Provide weekly reports on Google Adwords and SEO which are managed by our Web Developer.
- Make small updates to website as needed
- Create, coordinate, and edit marketing materials, flyers, and more.
Communications and Training
- Create internal and external communications.
- Prioritize projects and handle multiple edits/changes.
- Research and prepare presentations and training for staff
- Create new technologies, and systems for staff training.
- Update onboarding documents and create a new hire orientation process
- Create outreach to physicians and community partners. Effectively present the Center in order to increase awareness and referrals for our services
- Be based in the clinic setting with the possibility of some work from home.
- The role requires deep understanding of patient care and support for reproductive rights.
Professional experience and skills
- BA/BS degree required; major in Strategic Communications, Marketing, or Public Relations preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in communications and marketing.
- Strong commitment to the Center’s mission, vision, and values.
- Experience in reproductive rights preferred, especially in direct patient care.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to shift priorities.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and some graphic design programs.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. We are proud to offer health insurance and a comprehensive benefits program.
Presidential Women’s Center does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible.