Terminating a Pregnancy Due to a Fetal Anomaly
For those patients who need our services due to the heartbreaking diagnosis of an abnormality in the pregnancy, Presidential Women’s Center has a specialized program with enhanced attention to privacy.
We are deeply committed to respecting and understanding the disappointment and sadness of patients who are in our office in these circumstances. Our Center specializes in supporting our patients through this difficult time. For over four decades we have been providing the highest quality of abortion care. Our staff has been trained to help minimize the emotional and physical concerns of our patients and to provide the necessary support and respect needed.
At Presidential Women’s Center, we will respect any special requests you have and tailor our services to meet your situation, ensuring your comfort and privacy.
Our specialized fetal anomaly (abnormalities) program includes the following services:
We will support our patients’ needs in every way we can.
- We offer our patients a memory box that we have designed for this purpose.
- Our compassionate counselors who have great experience and expertise will provide the most respectful and personalized experience for each of our patients.
- We offer a list of professionals that can work with our patients in issues of loss and grief, including counseling and support referrals.
- We work with your physician (when desired) to arrange for further genetic testing. If this is your wish, please ask us to arrange this directly with your physician prior to your appointment.
- We welcome the involvement of the patient’s family and friends.
- Private rooms can be arranged for services to include the patient’s recovery with family for an additional fee.
We will respect any special requests you have and tailor our services to meet your situation, ensuring your comfort and privacy.
Financial help is available to assist with the cost of the procedure.
We recognize that for many reasons, some patients prefer a more enhanced private experience during their visit with us. Please call us to discuss this further and to get answers to any questions you may have. As always we look forward to helping our patients in any way possible.
For Enhanced Privacy Options Please Ask for Ellen, Director of Counseling (561) 686-3859.
Our Standard of Excellence
Our promise is to exceed your expectations by providing the best care tailored to your unique needs. We take pride in providing the support and understanding that you need during this very personal and private time. Presidential Women’s Center is accredited by the National Abortion Federation (NAF) a national organization of independent abortion providers. All of us at Presidential Women’s Center would like to thank you for placing your trust in us for your reproductive healthcare.