As one of the premier providers of abortion care in South Florida, we are honored to help patients travelling from the panhandle to Key West. Presidential Women’s Center has provided exceptional patient centered care since 1980. Our patients’ needs are always our first priority, and we will work diligently to exceed your expectations.
Why patients from Miami would choose Presidential Women’s Center
- We have over 40 years of excellence in the provision of abortion care
- Our board-certified physicians are skilled with over 20 years of experience in women’s healthcare
- We have multiple sources of generous financial assistance
- We have Spanish and Creole speaking staff available
- We offer flexible, same day appointments
- Traveling outside your county will increase your privacy
- Our state-of-the-art facility meets the highest standards of medical care
Knowing that the expense of transportation and lodging in addition to the cost of an abortion may seem overwhelming and unattainable, that’s where we come in. We recognize the financial component to care can create barriers to our patients, and we have developed relationships with funding sources and local hotels to make these expenses more manageable.
We are extremely fortunate to collaborate with an extraordinary organization, Emergency Medical Assistance (EMA). EMA is a volunteer organization established in 1970 by our mentor and inspiration, Harriet Glasner. For the past 50 years, EMA has raised funds to help women with financial challenges to afford their care. As we have seen an increase in the number of patients travelling for care, EMA has extended their funding to support patients with travel expenses. Also out of this need, EMA’s Angels was created to provide practical support for patient’s who are travelling (gas cards, food, toiletries, etc.).
Transportation and Lodging
Located in the heart of Palm Beach County, our office is a 3-mile car ride from the West Palm Beach Tri-Rail stop and we are surrounded by hotels to meet every budget.